*in association with St Fagans National Museum of History
St Fagan’s National Museum of History in Cardiff is celebrating a traditional Christmas this festive season with the return of Christmas Nights – and you could be there for free with this fantastic giveaway.
From Wednesday 6th to Saturday 9th December visitors to the festive evening events can sing carols in the chapel; enjoy traditional Welsh Plygain singing in the church and watch a brass band on Gwalia Green. The Makers’ Market is a great place for a spot of Christmas shopping with gifts and treats you won’t find on the high street.
Little ones can meet Santa and listen to stories from Mother Christmas while they wait. They can write their Christmas lists at the Victorian Schoolhouse and post it at Wales’s smallest post office. Plus make a seasonal work of art at the family friendly craft workshops.
Christmas Nights runs at St Fagans National Museum of History from Wednesday 6th to Saturday 9th December from 6-9pm.
Tickets must be booked in advance and cost £15 for adults and £8 for children under 16. Under 2s are free.
The price of the ticket includes:
- Carol singing in the Chapel
- Plygain in St Teilo’s Church
- Meet Father Christmas
- Write a letter to Santa in the schoolhouse
- Brass Band
- Mari Lwyd & Hunting the Wren Traditions
- Christmas storytelling
- Welsh Christmas traditions
- Family craft workshops*
- Car parking (after 5pm)
It excludes Makers’ Market activities and the traditional fairground.
For more information visit the website or book online at www.ticketlineuk.com or by calling 029 2023 0130.
WIN A FAMILY TICKET!
One lucky winner will receive a family ticket (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children) to Christmas at St Fagans National Museum of History on Wednesday 6th December. The event takes place from 6pm-9pm.
For a chance to win, leave the answer to the following question on the St Fagans Christmas Nights post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
Q. On which dates does Christmas Nights
at St Fagans take place?
Closing date for entries is Friday 17th November, 2017 11.59pm.
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize, consisting of a family ticket (2 adults plus 2 children, or 1 adult plus 3 children) for Christmas Nights at St Fagans National Museum of History on Wednesday 6thDecember 2017.
- There is no alternative prize and tickets cannot be used on any other night.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 17th November 2017, 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the St Fagans Christmas Nights ticket giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a reply to their Facebook comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted by 11.59pm on Friday 24th November the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- Relatives of Cathryn Scott, author of Cardiff Mummy Says, may not enter the giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.