WIN a digital Christmas treat with Sherman Theatre’s Advent Calendar (AD)
Paid collaboration with Sherman Theatre, Cardiff
The family Christmas theatre shows at Cardiff’s Sherman Theatre have been one of our festive highlights for many years now. Although we’ll miss going to the Sherman this Christmas, we’re thrilled to hear the theatre has come up with a wonderfully creative way to add some sparkle this year.
Sherman Theatre’s Advent Calendar is a digital treat for the whole family to enjoy – read on for your chance to win in this exclusive prize draw!
Every day from 1 to 24 December, those who purchase an Advent Calendar will receive a digital surprise by email to enchant the whole family, offering hours of entertainment throughout Advent.
The daily offerings will include a spectacular serialised audiobook of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, performed by Sherman Theatre Christmas favourite Hannah McPake and brought to life with carols, original songs and music; and a fun audio version of The Elves and the Shoemaker | Y Coblynnod a’r Crydd, the perfect treat to share with little ones in the family. This magical story will be available in Welsh and English.
Special guest appearances throughout the month will include Rakie Ayola, Rhys Ifans, Ruth Jones and Michael Sheen.
Alongside this will be a host of activities, puzzles and games to do together, as well as performances of delightful Christmas poems and songs.
All audio and video content will be available to stream until 31 December 2020, and everything will be accessible to ‘catch up’ even if bought after 1 December so that nobody misses out.
The calendar costs £15 if bought before 16 November with the Early Elf price. Full price after this will be £20.
There’s also a special price for NHS workers of £10. Email a photo of your ID to email@example.com after purchase as proof that you qualify for this discount. You can buy the advent calendar as a gift too – once purchased, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Sale ID number and the email address you would like your calendar to be sent to.
For more information on the Sherman Theatre Christmas Advent Calendar, visit the website here.
WIN a digital Christmas adventure with the Sherman Theatre Advent Calendar
You have TWO chances to win. One on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page and one on the Cardiff Mummy Says Instagram channel. Both prize draws have different ways of entering and different terms and conditions, so please read carefully below.
You may enter both, but can only win one!
Facebook prize draw
One lucky Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook follower will win a magical digital adventure with Sherman Theatre’s Advent Calendar.
For a chance to win, write the answer to this simple question on the Sherman Theatre Advent Calendar Prize Draw post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
Q. Which novel by Charles Dickens will be serialised
as part of Sherman Theatre’s Advent Calendar?
Closing date for entries is Friday 13 November 2020, 11.59pm.
See below for the full terms and conditions.
Instagram prize draw
Head to the Cardiff Mummy Says Instagram account where you’ll see the prize draw post.
- Like the photo
- Make sure you are following @cardiffmumysays and @shermantheatre
- Tag someone else who you think may like this prize.
One entry only per person.
Deadline for entries: Friday 13 November 2020, 11.59pm.
See below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- There are TWO prizes, each consisting of one digital subscription to the Sherman Theatre’s Christmas Advent Calendar. One winner will be from the Facebook prize draw and one from Instagram.
- The winners will need to supply a valid email address to claim their prize.
- There is no alternative prize and no cash alternative.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 13 November 2020, 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter on Facebook, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the Sherman Theatre Advent Calendar giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- To enter on Instagram, like the post, follow @cardiffmummysays and @shermantheatre, tag a friend in the comments.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The Facebook winner will be informed with a reply to their Facebook comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. The Instagram winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram and with a reply to their comment. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- Relatives of Cathryn Scott, author of Cardiff Mummy Says, may not enter the giveaway.
- Employees of Sherman Theatre and their relatives may not enter the giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Leave a Reply