Are you brave enough to be in the same room as a poison dart frog and a praying mantis? Or maybe a carpet python or a whip scorpion?
All these creatures and more will be the special guests as children’s television presenter Naomi Wilkinson bring her Wild & Scary show to Cardiff next month – and you could be there with this great ticket giveaway!
Naomi will be joined on stage by Animal Mark and some of his scariest creatures, as the family show comes to St David’s Hall, on Friday 21st April at 2.30pm.
Naomi will also tell the audience about some of her most exciting wildlife experiences from the far flung corners of the world, introducing the audience to some of the most fierce and frightening animals she met along the way!
She says her scariest encounter so far was while filming the CBBC show Nightmares of Nature. She says, “We went out on safari in South Africa, at night, to observe a pride of lions. Our jeep had open sides and the lions came a lot closer than I had anticipated. I really thought I was going to become lion dinner that evening!”
There won’t be any lions when the show comes to Cardiff, with the full roster of exotic creatures as follows – carpet python, giant centipede, tarantula, cockroach, poison dart frog, praying mantis, stick insect, whip scorpion, millipede, African land snail and alligator snapping turtle.
The family show is at St David’s Hall, Cardiff on Friday 21st April at 2.30pm, You can buy tickets online or by calling the box office on 029 2087 8444.
Read more about Naomi here.
WIN a family ticket for Naomi’s Scary & Wild
at St David’s Hall, Cardiff – plus meet Naomi before the show!
One lucky family can see Naomi’s Scary & Wild for free, with this ticket giveaway. And you’ll also get to meet Naomi herself in a special meet and greet before the show.
For a chance to win, just answer the following question and leave your answer on the Wild & Scary competition post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page. Closing date for entries is Friday 17th March 2017, 11.59pm.
Q. Name any three of the creatures coming to Cardiff with Naomi’s Wild & Scary.
Terms and conditions
- The prize consists of four tickets for Naomi’s Wild & Scary at St David’s Hall Cardiff at 2.30pm on Friday 21st April. This can be either one adult and three children, or two adults and two children. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The winner will also get to meet Naomi before the show in a special meet and greet session.
- There is no alternative prize.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 17th March 2017, 11.59pm.
- To enter, like the Naomi’s Wild & Scary post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page, and leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of that post.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a direct reply to their comment and a Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days of the closing date, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes, or failure by the winner to attend.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.