Win a family ticket to see Taking Flight’s You’ve Got Dragons at Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff
You’ve Got Dragons is a heartwarming tale of one child’s journey to come to terms with their inner dragon – the worries, fears and anxieties which sneak up on us at one time or another.
The new show, from Cardiff-based theatre company Taking Flight, is designed for children aged 4+ and their families. Based on Kathryn Cave’s book, it is an inclusive and fully accessible intergenerational show featuring creative captioning, BSL and audio description.
You’ve Got Dragons is currently touring Wales (see the dates here) and will be at Cardiff’s Chapter Arts Centre with performances on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th April at 6.30pm; and Saturday 15th April at 2pm and 5pm.
Read on for your chance to win a family ticket for the opening performance.
Before the shows, ticket holders can join a free creative workshop, where they will make tactile model houses which even light up, or a shadow puppet which they can test out on mini shadow screens. The workshops are in Chapter’s foyer at 5pm on Thursday and Friday and 12.30pm and 3.30pm on Saturday. You can book online here.
You could be there for free with this fab giveaway for a family ticket for the 6.30pm performance of You’ve Got Dragons on Thursday 13th April.
For a chance to win, just answer the following question and leave your answer on the relevant post on the relevant competition post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page. Closing date for entries is Friday 7th April 2017, 11.59pm.
Q. What is the name of the theatre company
which has adapted You’ve Got Dragons for the stage?
Terms and conditions
- The prize consists of a family ticket for You’ve Got Dragons on Thursday 13th April at 6.30pm, at Chapter Arts Centre Cardiff. A family ticket includes four tickets and can either be one adult and three children, or two adults and two children. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no alternative prize.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 7th April 2017, 11.59pm.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the You’ve Got Dragons post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a direct reply to their comment and a Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within three days of the closing date, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
For more ideas on family-friendly events in South Wales, see the Cardiff section of Cardiff Mummy Says. Don’t forget to follow Cardiff Mummy Says on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Taking flight. Good luck all xx