Children’s animated television favourite Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom comes to the stage this summer with a live theatre show currently touring the UK.
Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom Live on Stage will be at the New Theatre Cardiff on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th July 2017 – and you could be there for free with this giveaway.
Holly is a young fairy princess, who is still learning how to fly and whose magic doesn’t always go to plan. Her best friend is Ben the Elf. He doesn’t have wings and he doesn’t do magic, but he runs very fast and flies on the back of Gaston the Ladybird. They live in the Little Kingdom, a tiny land where flowers and grass rise high above them and every day is an adventure.
The stage show sees Ben, Holly and friends embark on an enchanting and magical musical adventure packed full of games, songs and laughter. With a running time if around one and a half hours, including interval, it’s a beautiful story of elves, princesses and childhood innocence, perfect for family audiences.
Performances take place on Saturday at 10am, 1pm and 4pm, and Sunday at 10am and 1pm. Tickets cost from £9 to £16. You can book by calling the box office on 029 2087 8889 or visiting the website.
Thanks to the New Theatre, one lucky family (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children) can be there for free with this giveaway. The prize is one family ticket for the 4pm performance on Saturday 15th July – with a meet and greet with members of the company after the show.
For a chance to win, answer the following question and leave your answer on the Ben & Holly post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Wednesday 12th July 2017.
Q. What is the name of the ladybird in Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom? George, Gary or Gaston?
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize, consisting of a family ticket (1+3 or 2+2) to see Ben and Holly at the New Theatre Cardiff at the 4pm performance on Saturday 15th July, with the opportunity to meet and greet members of the company after the show.
- There is no alternative prize.
- Closing date for entries is Wednesday 12th July 2017, 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the Ben and Holly ticket giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a reply to their comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. Due to the event taking place so soon after the closing date, if the winner cannot be contacted by 10pm on Thursday 13th July, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- Relatives of Cathryn Scott, author of Cardiff Mummy Says, may not enter the giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.