Win a family ticket for breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas at Big Pit National Coal Museum (ad)
Paid collaboration with Big Pit National Coal Museum
Mother Christmas is looking forward to joining families in South Wales for a series of extra special festive brunch and lunch events at Big Pit National Coal Museum this Christmas. And you and your family could be there for free thanks to this giveaway.
Mother Christmas will be at the Blaenavon mining museum on Saturday 8, Sunday 9 and Saturday 15 December at 10am for breakfast or 1pm for brunch.
Guests will be served a delicious menu of pancakes, crumpets, mini Danish selection and maple syrup, fruit bowl served with a regular filter coffee or Welsh brew tea for adults and unlimited squash for children. (Dietary requirements can be accommodated – please state when booking.)
Children can also visit the elves workshop to make a Christmas decoration or a toy to take home as well as have their photo taken with Mother Christmas who will also give each child a present.
Tickets for the 90-minute events cost £10 for children and £5 for adults and must be pre-booked on 029 2057 3650.
You can find out more about breakfast and brunch with Mother Christmas and book tickets here – plus keep reading to find out how you can be in within a chance to win a family ticket for two adults and two children or one adult and three children for either breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas at Big Pit.
The breakfast and brunch events take place in the museum’s Playlab and coffee shop. You could also combine it with a trip underground – the museum offers free tours lead by a real mine where you’ll learn what life was like for the thousands of men who worked at the coal face.
You can read more about what to expect at Big Pit in this blog post about our visit last year.
Please note that Father Christmas will NOT be at the Mother Christmas events but you can meet him at Big Pit on Sunday 16 December. He’ll travel up 300ft UP from the underground to Pit Top at 10.30am followed be an opportunity to visit him in his cottage from 10.30am-1pm or 1.30pm-4pm at a cost of £5 per child to include a gift. You don’t need to book. More information here.
Win a family breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas at Big Pit
One lucky family will experience breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas at Big Pit for free thanks to this fantastic giveaway.
The prize includes entry for four people (two adults and two children or one adult and three children) at Big Pit at any of the sessions on Saturday 8, Sunday 9 and Saturday 15 December at 10am or 1pm subject to availability.
For a chance to win leave the answer to this simple question on the ‘Win a family ticket for breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas at Big Pit National Coal Museum’ on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
Q. On what three dates can you book breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas at Big Pit?
Deadline for entries is Sunday 11 November 2018 at 11.59pm. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize, consisting of a family ticket (up to two adults and two children or one adult and three children) for breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas. The winner can choose any of the available sessions subject to available.
- There is no alternative prize and tickets are non-transferable.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 11 November 2018, 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of The ‘Breakfast or brunch with Mother Christmas’ giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a reply to their Facebook comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- Relatives of Cathryn Scott, author of Cardiff Mummy Says, may not enter the giveaway.
- Employees and their relatives of Big Pit National Coal Museum and National Museum Wales may not enter the giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Leave a Reply