Get ready for some spooky goings-on as St Fagans National Museum of History gets ready for its Halloween Nights this October. Tickets are now on sale – but you could be there for free on Sunday 29th October with this giveaway for a family ticket.
All the familiar friendly buildings at St Fagans will be showing their dark side as spirits are conjured up using special technical wizardry. You’re bound to bump into some extra ghostly guests who want to tell you a terrifying tale or two.
Visitors make a lantern for the parade at the Creepy Craft workshops, as well as writing their own special spell inspired by ‘witch bottles’ from the darkest corners of the museum’s collections.
Dress in your scariest outfit and take part in with traditional Halloween games and be inspired by a master pumpkin carver. Watch the Wicker Man burn and make a wish as the sparks fly high, then join the lantern parade.
Halloween nights take place on Sunday 29th Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st October from 6pm-9pm and is suitable from ages 4+. Tickets cost £15 for adults and £8 for children and must be purchased in advance via www ticketlineuk.com or by calling 029 2023 0130.
The price of the ticket includes: Halloween special effects display across the outdoor Museum; Creepy Craft workshops (excludes Makers’ Market activities and Traditional Fairground); Ghost stories for children and adults; Pumpkin carving demonstrations; Halloween games and traditions; Burning of the Wickerman; Lantern parade; Event Parking (after 5pm)
For more information see the website.
WIN A FAMILY TICKET!
One lucky winner will receive a family ticket (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children) to Halloween Nights at St Fagans National Museum of History on Sunday 29th October. The event takes place from 6pm-9pm and is suitable for ages 4+.
For a chance to win, leave the answer to the following question on the St Fagans Halloween Nights post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
Q. On which dates does Halloween Nights
at St Fagans take place?
Closing date for entries is Sunday 15th October, 2017 11.59pm.
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize, consisting of a family ticket (2 adults plus 2 children, or 1 adult plus 3 children) for Halloween Nights at St Fagans National Museum of History on Sunday 29th October 2017.
- There is no alternative prize and tickets cannot be used on any other night.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 15thOctober 2017, 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the St Fagans Halloween Nights ticket giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a reply to their Facebook comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted by 11.59pm on Friday 20thOctober the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- Relatives of Cathryn Scott, author of Cardiff Mummy Says, may not enter the giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.