Paid collaboration with The Red Dragon Centre Cardiff Bay
One of our annual Christmas traditions is a family trip to the cinema followed by a meal at a child-friendly restaurant.
We’ve done this for the last seven years, ever since Little Miss E had just turned two and her brother Little Man O was a three-month-old newborn. The run-up to Christmas had been such a busy few weeks with social events and Christmas shopping and the rest of it and Cardiff Daddy and I wanted to ensure a family treat that focused on quality time just for us. We went to see Arthur Christmas and both children were transfixed. We’ve done the same every year since, although there are now five of us not four. It’s such a lovely experience – a family treat among all the busy-ness of the festive season. We’ve already booked a date in the calendar for this year’s cinema and meal excursion. We’re just trying to decide which film to see. My top choice is Mary Poppins, although with The Grinch, Ralph Breaks The Internet, Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse, Nativity Rocks and The Nutcracker and the Four Realms all showing this month it will be a tough decision!
Win a family day out at The Red Dragon Centre including cinema tickets and a meal at Five Guys!
Knowing how much we love our Christmas family day out, I’m thrilled to be able to offer such an experience to one lucky Cardiff Mummy Says reader for free. The prize comes courtesy of the lovely people at The Red Dragon Centre, as part of my role as family blogger ambassador at the Cardiff Bay entertainment complex.
The centre is looking beautifully festive at the moment plus if you visit the next two Sundays you can meet some ‘fantastic beasts’ in the form of the Christmas Reindeer Elf on Sunday 9 December with appearances at 12.30pm, 2pm and 3.30pm; and the incredible Snow Lion on Sunday 16 December with appearances again at 12.30pm, 2pm and 3.30pm. Full details here.
The prize for this fantastic giveaway includes:
- Four tickets for a film of your choice at the Odeon. The passes are valid for standard or premier seats and include IMAX and Real D 3D
- Four meal vouchers for Five Guys – each person can choose any burger, hotdog or veggie option with chips plus a drink (soft drink or milkshake).
And if you can’t visit in the run-up to Christmas then don’t worry as the prize is valid for three months from the date of issue meaning it could be the perfect new year treat.
For a chance to win leave your answer to this simple question on the Red Dragon Centre family day out giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 6 December at 11.59pm. Good luck!
Q. Which famous magical nanny is
returning to the big screen this Christmas?
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize, consisting of a family ticket (up to two adults and two children or one adult and three children) to see a film of your choice at the Odeon cinema at The Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff Bay. The passes are valid for standard or premier seats and include IMAX and Real D 3D; plus four meal vouchers for Five Guys at The Red Dragon Centre to include any burger, hotdog or veggie option with chips plus a drink (soft drink or milkshake) for each person.
- The prize must be used within three months of the date of issue.
- There is no alternative prize and tickets are non-transferable. Cinema tickets cannot be applied retrospectively for tickets already booked and the meal vouchers cannot be used at any other food outlet.
- Closing date for entries is Thursday 6 December 2018, 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the Red Dragon Centre family day out giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a reply to their Facebook comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- Relatives of Cathryn Scott, author of Cardiff Mummy Says, may not enter the giveaway.
- Employees and their relatives of The Red Dragon Centre; Odeon Cinema or Five Guys may not enter the giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.