WIN tickets for the RHS Flower Show Cardiff, 7th-9th April 2017
The annual floral spectacular, the RHS Flower Show Cardiff, returns to Cardiff next month, embracing Wales’ Year of Legends with a host of themed-gardens and features to spark the imagination – and you could be there for free with this fantastic ticket giveaway!
The Flower Show – which is organised by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) in partnership with Cardiff Council – will this year take place from Friday 7th to Sunday 9th April, and will once again fill Bute Park with all things floral.
Encouraging visitors to embrace this year’s magical, mystical theme, showgoers are set to experience the rich history of Welsh legends and their connection to the surrounding landscape.
There’s plenty on offer for little ones too, with tree climbing, den building, the popular annual school’s wheelbarrow competition, a chance to get up close and personal with giant wicker bug sculptures, plus making and decorating wood cookie name tag necklaces to take home.
The RHS Flower Show Cardiff is at Bute Park, Cardiff on Friday 7th and Saturday 8th April from 10am-5.30pm and Sunday 9th April 10am-4.30pm (with a plant sell off at 4pm).
Adult tickets cost £10 in advance (£9 RHS members), or £13 on the door (£11 RHS members) with free entry for children under 16 when accompanied by an adult.
For more information or to buy advance tickets see the website.
One lucky Cardiff Mummy Says reader can be there for free with this great giveaway! The prize is a pair of adult tickets plus an event programme – and you can make a family day of it as entry is free for children under 16. The tickets can be used on any one of three days of the show.
For a chance to win, just leave your answer to this simple question on the RHS Flower Show Cardiff post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
Liking or sharing the post is not a condition of entry but it really helps ensure Cardiff Mummy Says keeps showing up in people’s news feeds if you do.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 30th March 2017, 11.59pm.
Q. In which famous park will the
RHS Flower Show Cardiff be taking place?
Terms and conditions
- The prize consists of two adult tickets to the RHS Flower Show Cardiff at Bute Park Cardiff, plus an events programme. The ticket can be used on any one of the three days the show is running. All children under 16 can visit the show for free.
- There is no alternative prize.
- Closing date for entries is Thursday 30th March 2017, 11.59pm.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the RHS Flower Show Cardiff post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a direct reply to their comment and a Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within five days of the closing date, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
For more ideas on family-friendly events in South Wales, see the Cardiff section of Cardiff Mummy Says. Don’t forget to follow Cardiff Mummy Says on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Image of flowers – Cardiff Mummy Says
Family images – Huw John from the 2016 RHS Flower Show Cardiff
Ooh would love to go. It is going to be held in Bute Park