WIN a pair of tickets to Northern Ballet’s Casanova at the New Theatre Cardiff this Thursday!
Northern Ballet’s Casanova has received rave reviews following its premiere in Leeds last month. It’s now showing at Cardiff’s New Theatre as part of its UK tour – and you could be there for free with this fantastic giveaway to win a pair of tickets for the 7.30pm performance this Thursday 27th April.
Described by The Stage as “nothing short of mesmerising” and “an impressive and exhilarating evening’s ballet” by The Telegraph, this new stage production tells of the infamous Italian Giacomo Casanova. The 18th century lover became so well-known for his complicated and elaborate affairs with women that his name is now synonymous with ‘womanizer’. The contemporary ballet asks if there was more to the man than his reputation.
The show opens tonight, Tuesday 25th April, and runs until Saturday, with performances at 7.30pm every night and 2.30pm matinees on Thursday and Saturday.
It’s definitely not one for the kids, with an age rating of 12+ – but younger ballet fans may like Goldilocks and the Three Bears, a 40-minute child-friendly performance, offering the perfect introduction to live ballet for pre-schoolers. It’s showing on Friday 28th April at 12pm and 2pm.
For information on both shows, visit the New Theatre’s website or contact the Box Office on 029 2087 8889
For a chance to win two tickets to the Casanova on Thursday 25th April, at 7.30pm, just answer this simple question and leave your answer on the Casanova post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page. Closing date for entries is Wednesday 26th April 2017, 11.59am.
Q. What nationality was Casanova?
Terms and conditions:
- The prize consists of two tickets for the 7.30pm performance of Casanova at the New Theatre Cardiff on Thursday 27th April 2017.
- There is no alternative prize.
- Closing date for entries is Wednesday 26th April 2017, 11.59am.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of the Casanova post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a direct reply to their comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. Due to the close proximity of the competition and the closing date, if the winner cannot be contacted by 9am on Thursday 27th April, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Don’t forget to follow Cardiff Mummy Says on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Leave a Reply