Win a family ticket to The Wiggles – Big Show at St David’s Hall, Cardiff
Netflix family favourites The Wiggles are coming to Cardiff this summer with their all-singing, all dancing stage show – and you could be there with this giveaway for a family ticket.
The popular Australian children’s music group will be touring the UK this summer, including a show at St David’s Hall Cardiff on Sunday 6th August at 2.30pm.
Emma, Lachy, Simon and Anthony will be joined by their best pals Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus!
Since forming in 1991, The Wiggles have captivated children across the world and there’s now a whole new generation of kids falling in love with them thanks to their Netflix UK series Ready, Steady Wiggle!
The show is aimed at children aged 2-7 and will feature Emma doing her best ballet dancing, Anthony strutting his stuff with some Highland jigs, and Simon playing a few rounds of Simon Says. If Lachy nods off, make sure to shout “Wake up, Lachy!”
In between there will be a medley of beloved tunes including Hot Potato, Fruit Salad, Do the Propeller, Rock-A-Bye Your Bear and Five Cheeky Monkeys.
With combined sales of 30 million DVDs and CDs and 8 million books, The Wiggles’ Nursery Rhymes CD entered the Australian Albums Chart at No.15 – sitting above Ed Sheeran!
The Wiggles – Big Show will be at St David’s Hall at 2.30pm on Sunday 6th August 2017.
Tickets cost £16.50, or £55 for a family of four (at least one adult). You can book online at www.stdavidshallcardiff.co.uk or call the box office on 029 2087 8444.
Win a family ticket!
One lucky family will see the show for free with this fantastic giveaway. The prize is a family ticket to the performance at St David’s Hall on Sunday 6th August 2017.
For a chance to win, leave your answer to the following question on The Wriggles post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
Q. Name the four members of The Wiggles.
Closing date for entries is 11.59pm, Tuesday 13th June 2017.
Terms and conditions:
- There is one prize, consisting of a family ticket (1+3 or 2+2) to see The Wiggles – Big Show at St David’s Hall Cardiff on Sunday 6 August at 2.30pm
- There is no alternative prize.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 13th June 2017, 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter, leave your answer to the above question in the comments section of The Wiggles ticket giveaway post on the Cardiff Mummy Says Facebook page.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries submitted before the closing date. The winner will be informed with a reply to their comment and a direct Facebook message letting them know they have won. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted by 9am on Friday 23rd June, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another eligible entrant.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any new terms and conditions will be published here.
- Cardiff Mummy Says reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without notice.
- Cardiff Mummy Says cannot be held responsible for the failure of third party organisations to provide the prize, or for loss, damage or non-arrival of the prizes.
- Relatives of Cathryn Scott, author of Cardiff Mummy Says, may not enter the giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Don’t forget to follow Cardiff Mummy Says on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Leave a Reply